Wednesday 23 March 2011

Nieces and Nephew Birthdays

I thought that i would share the cards I've made for my nieces and nephew's birthday coming up. As they all come from the same house i had to make them all the same size - that sibling rivalry!!
First up - Luke who will be 7 in April - I took my cricut to their house and all Luke wanted to do was make Jungle animals so that's what i've done for his card. I've also trialed a waterfall element to the card - which spells out his name, I'm sure he'll enjoy playing with it.

Next Maria who will be 9, also in April - Maria loves girly things especially cute & fluffy animals so using some tiny dogs in handbag papers and cutting a very girly pink poodle and matching bag using my cricut that was the base to her card.


Next is Keira who will be 6 in May. Keira loves her toy elephant "ellie" so once again i cut an elephant using my cricut and build a card using some floral baking paper - its quite a dark card, with a hint of hot pink, I'm sure Keira will love it.





1 comment:

  1. Waw,, This card is sweet, funny and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete