Monday 2 August 2010

Polkadoodles week 30 "generic male and female"

I've had a busy weekend, I had a stall at the Callander Highland Games within the craft marquee. Here is my stall in all its glory!!!


It was a great weekend, I met lots of skilled crafters - jewelers, wood turners and painters. There was a few card stalls but lucky for me my stall was very different - my Polkadoodles makes stood out from the crowd and everyone loved the originality of my cards. I done quite well over the weekend, might even be lucky enough to have some repeat business.
Anyway the Polkadoodles challenge this week is generic male and female - i made an easel card using the lovely little turtle from "All around and everywhere". I just love the sentiment, it could easily apply to male or female. I couldn't resist adding a little matching glitter and glittered card candy.
When I get a chance I'll post some photos of the cards I made for the weekend.

Cheers
Siobhan

2 comments:

  1. Stall looks great! And glad you did well too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our Generic challenge - great to see your lovely project! Great stall - looks fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete